“not natasha,” a photographic essay on eastern european sex trafficked slaves by dana popa
Alien head dumplings at Tokyo Disney Sea. They are mochi filled with ice cream. Each one is a different flavor!
The Danube Spring, Germany (by Sorin Mustaca)
Michael Giacchino - “Moving On” - Lost (2010)
Not much to say except this is one of the more emotionally wrenching pieces of original music ever written for the small screen. Giacchino’s final love letter to the series, marrying the soft voices of piano and strings and not much else, is a proper sendoff indeed.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Liz
- Eye Color: green
- Hair Style/Color: shoulder-length, blonde
- Height: 5’5
- Clothing style: generally pretty trendy
- Best physical feature: legs and eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: burglary, heights, deep, dark or open water
- Your guilty pleasure: one direction yo
- Ambitions for the future: work in a museum or own a restaurant with Jared
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: “good morning babe”
- What you think about most: the future
- What you think about before bed: “shower sex is nice”
- You think your best quality is: i’m very perceptive
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: both
- To be loved or respected: both
- Beauty or brains: both?
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: not as much as i did
- Believe in yourself: eh
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: yes
- Changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: grey
- Favorite animal: beaver
- Favorite movie: nacho libre
- Favorite game: do drinking games count
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: October 28th i accept gifts
- How old will you be: 22
- Age you lost your virginity: 21
- Does age matter: in what?
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: passionate, spontaneous, logical, educated, sympathetic, loyal, honest.
- Best eye color: green
- Best hair color: brown
- Best thing to do with a partner: be idiots in public places
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: him
- I feel: content
- I hide: my journals
- I miss: my mom
- I wish: i could find a new job quickly
johnlock? no. john locke. right to property. social contract. classical liberalism.